The 2.4 GHz Graupner Hott data transfer technology with FHSS and the new SW delivers a host of new and advanced features such as: receiver voltage transfer, temperature parameters and signal strength, all without additional sensors.
3-axis gyro + Vario:
- The use of FHSS (up to 75 channels) creates extreme operational reliability and resistance to external influences.
- With a wide range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (up to 2.5 V) power supply, it offers full functionality and potential voltage fluctuations.
- Operating status indication with green LED.
- High receiver sensitivity, small size and light weight.
- Security with Failsafe, Hold, AUS - programmable
Features with smartbox:
- stabilization of aircraft models around 3 axes: elevator, rudder, ailerons
- natural flight characteristics due to proportional gyra adjustment
- very good stabilization even in difficult flight figures
- very precise execution of flight sets by acrobatics thanks to 3-axis stabilization
- possibility to adjust the gyroscope response and thus the stabilization ratio
- very simple gyroscope setup
- adjusting gyro parameters using HoTT telemetry
- built-in Vario
- 3 programmable mixers
- Programmable servo curves: linear, degressive and exponential
- Signal sum function, programmable, for highest performance, highest channel (eg for V-Bar, Microbeast, Quadrocopter, wireless teacher / pupil at mc19 / 22, flight simulators).
- Maximum servo deflection and revers.
- Failsafe programming; Failsafe, Hold, OFF and Standard (Channel 1 failsafe, all others hold)
- Programmable voltage drop warning.
- Servo test function
This receiver can be used for Heli / Aircraft / Quadrocopter
| Modulation / Encoding|| 2.4 GHz FHSS|
| Number of channels|| 9|
| Function|| Fail-safe|
| Power supply|| 4.8V, 6V, 7.4V|
| Unserved [mA]|| 70|
| Length [mm]|| 46|
| Width [mm]|| 21|
| Height [mm]|| 14|
| Weight [g]|| 14|