Model of the car to be glued. Size: 1:24; 18.3 cm. Packaging contains: 123 pieces for gluing.
On sale from 3.11.2014.
Automobile Bentley Motors Ltd participated in the most famous 24-hour race in Le Mans since its first year in 1923. Of course, the Bentley brand has also added to its popularity. The development of a new model with a capacity of about 4.5 liters started in 1926. The car was named after this engine, thanks to which Bentley in Le Mans 1928 won the overall victory. And in the following year, they managed to win this victory successfully in Bentley. However, some of the models with a 4.5-liter engine were modified before the 1930s. In addition to other changes, the Roots turbocharger, which was placed in more than a well-visible position, was added directly in front of the front grille of the radiator. Thanks to this, it has been named Bentley 4 "Supercharged (" supercharged ") or Bentley Blower (" blower "). On the performance side, this over 4-meter long chariot featured impressive 240 horses.
Information about the model:
- Multi-part, very detailed engine
- Separate Roots compressor with carburetors
- Faithfully formed chassis parts including integrated leaf suspension
- Multi-part body
- Separate, two-piece engine bonnet
- Complex headlamp mounts including chrome guard
- Moving sprockets and one spare wheel
- Separate front and rear fenders with a complicated suspension
- Various chrome parts, including quick-release wheel nuts, fuel tank cover, radiator grille, front headlamps and handbrake
Authentic printing set for the following versions:
- Model Blower with starting number 8 of Le Mans 1930
- basic: 62, 07, 91, 99, 381, 363, 361, 302, 378
- next: 90, 09, 95, 94, 301, 382, \u200b\u200b731, 92, 30, 92, 08, 02
Number of parts: 123
Length: 183 mm
Recommended for children from 12 years of age."
Warning: Risk of suffocation! The product contains small parts. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS!"