Vario sensor providing information on altitude.
- Vario with altitude signaling and signaling the possibility of lifting 5 points achieved during ascent / descent
- further alarm signals for maximum and minimum altitude and descent and ascent in two stages
- displaying and storing information on the maximum and minimum altitude
- warning time can be set to: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds, a permanent warning
- repeated time alert may be set to: a constant, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes, once
- GPS / Vario sensor can be connected directly to him telemetry receiver input
Important notice when using telemetry modules 33600, 33601, 33610, 33611 and 33620:
- Never make any software modifications or adjustments during the flight model to model not get out of control because of your carelessness.
- in any case neporvádějetě up and programming model telemetry during the flight, if your model is equipped with two receivers. Program changes may affect the receiver without reconnected telemtrických modules and thus may lose control of the model.
- All programming and settings Always on the ground and make sure that the power is the only receiver with active telemetry units.
Graupner Hott - Vario module Hott
| measurement of height|| -500 M ... 3000 m|
| Distinction|| 0.1 m|
| Vario Sensitivity|| 0.5 m / s 3, 1 m / s 3, 0.5 m / s 1 m / s 1, 3 m / adjustable tone|
| averaging|| 4-40 data can be averaged|
| current consumption|| 25 mA|
| Dimensions:|| 23 x 17 (26.5) x 7.5 mm|
| Operating voltage:|| 3,6 - 8.4 V|
| Weight:|| 5 g|
| Measuring range:|| -500 ~ +3000 M|