Graupner MC-16 HOTT 8 management functions and technologies Graupner Hott enables advanced control of a wide range of RC models. Using Graupner Hott 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry and ultra-fast responses.
RC rig MC-16 has 20 model memories, easily accessible programming buttons, high contrast 8-row blue backlit graphic display, which ensures perfect display of all setting parameters and telemetry data. It is also possible to store data telemetry and memory models using micro-SD memory card. With its 12-bit 4096 data can be very sensitive control model. The transmitter is equipped with a USB port for reading and storing data models, the firmware upgrade, including voice output for headphones.
- The microprocessor system using the latest technology to transmit the signal Graupner 2.4 GHz Hott
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver.
- The wireless system of teacher / pupil
- 5 basic default menu languages \u200b\u200b(German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) - additional language can be obtained via software update in the download section
- For digital servos can be selected clocking 10 ms
- Ultra-fast response time direct data transfer from the main processor to 2.4 GHz transmitter - a very reliable transmission. No further delay for the sake of other modules in the signal path.
- integrated antenna
- Operation and programming based on the proven concepts of transmitters mc-19 to mc-24th
- High-contrast blue backlit graphic display ensures perfect control over parameters such as model type, model memory, timers and battery voltage.
- 8 control functions
- Free assignment switches.
- 20 model memories
- Two 3-position switches, two rotary proportional driver, two sliding proportional control
- Freely selectable Mode 1-4
- Function Key Lock to prevent accidental starting of the engine. < / Li>
- Telemetry data display directly on the transmitter display, incl. programming options.
- 4 programmable flight modes
- Extensive programming options for model airplanes and helicopters.
- Installation menu endpoints EPA for all channels.
- Sub-trim for setting precise neutral position of all servos.
- 2-stage exhibi- / Dual-Rate-System, individually adjustable, switchable in flight.
- Possibility of setting mixes.
- Programmable Fail-Safe function "Hold" or "adjustable position" for each channel.
- Stopwatch / countdown timer with an alarm function.
- Copying memory models.
The kit includes: Transmitter with 4000mAh LiIon Tx battery, charger 220V / 200mAh, micro SD 4GB, Graupner USB interface adapter cable to transfer updates Tx Adapter cable to update the receiver, transmitter hooks / brackets transmitter plastic sides.