Model of the car to be glued. Size: 1:25; 21.3 cm. The package contains: 139 pieces for gluing.
The Dodge Charger of 1968 was the second, most sought-after version of the affordable Dodge sports car concept. The aerodynamically shaped body with a splashing stern made a dynamic impression even when the car did not move at all. Its bonnet housed 7-liter engines and 425 horsepower, giving it really breathtaking performance characteristics. This made his owner a winner in any street race between traffic lights. Many people called the 1968 Charger perhaps the best American coupe of the decade. Its success was also reflected in sales statistics. A total of 96,100 cars were delivered to all satisfied new owners. Dodge Charger, however, has become internationally famous for its "Bullit" film as a Ford striker Steve McQueen in a famous chase through the streets of San Francisco.
Information about the model:
- Faithful reproduction of the body with fine design details
- Separate engine bonnet
- Multi-part, detailed engine
- Separate exhaust system
- Detailed interior design with authentic dashboard and patterned seats
- Detailed one-piece chassis
- Faithful reproduction of wheel rims
- Chromium parts including wheel rims, bumpers, mirrors and radiator grilles
- How to build a model and authentic prints
- basic: 51, 94, 50, 371, 365, 302, 378, 99, 78
- next: 07, 09, 77, 90, 91, 301, 330, 381, 382
Number of parts: 139
Length: 213 mm
Recommended for children from 12 years of age.
Warning: Risk of suffocation! The product contains small parts. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS"