Warning: Last items in stock!
The programmable microprocessor controller with increased supply voltage range for AC motors without sensors ( "brushless, sensorless") designed using the most modern semiconductor technology options with excellent usability features while maintaining a simple and user-friendly service. Used to control the speed of AC motors in model aircraft for the supply of NiCd / NiMH and Li-poly / Li-ion / Li-Fe. The power of the controller is electrically isolated from the control electronics to ensure high resistance to interference at high operating current and high voltage supply. The controller is equipped with a stabilizer supply for receiver and servos. For easy configuration of the controller is a special programming card FOXY Card with four-digit LED display, which is sold separately.
DESCRIPTION AND CONTROLLER FUNCTIONS
PROTECTION FEATURES CONTROLLER
Setting regulators XR-90 and XR-120 OPTO HV
Install the controller model, attach the motor, long servo controller plug into the throttle channel of the receiver. The receiver must have its own power supply - the receiver pack or UBEC stabilizer.
1. Turn on the transmitter and shift Throttle to "full throttle".
2. Turn on power to the controller and the receiver connect the drive battery. Wait approximately 2 seconds, the motor will beep twice (**), then the throttle fully down, the motor will beep again twice (**), which means that the controller test the extent of the control signal from the transmitter. Then, the controller checks the connected drive battery and audible alarm brake settings (one or two long tones). The controller is ready for operation.
Programming the controller parameters
The short servocable controller card, connect the programming FOXY with attached battery pack with a switch. Do not turn the card so far.
1. Turn on the transmitter, make sure that the throttle position the engine off.
2. Turn on power to the controller and the receiver connect the drive battery. Wait for normal activation - beep to indicate the regulator found that the number of articles and brake adjustment.
3. Turn off the power of the receiver.
4. Apply power program card. After 2 seconds the red LED on the card and the numbers 1 and 1 on the LED display. Now you can adjust the values \u200b\u200bof each controller functions specified in the instructions and the controller card.
|Sustained current [A]||90|
|Max. peak current [A]||120|
|entry p ro sensors||No|