New generation of brushless, sensorless programmable microprocessor controllers for recreational and sporty aircraft models powered by LiPo / Li-ion / LiFe accumulators. Compared to the previous generation of FOXY controllers, programming capabilities have been expanded to include a number of new features, and G2 controllers use advanced optimized control technology to significantly improve gas responsiveness and power efficiency. The design of the controller takes into account the high durability and durability required in large, multi-servo models. The controllers are equipped with a high-power switching BEC power stabilizer with selectable output voltage to supply power to the receiver and servos (normal and HV) from the drive accumulator. The FOXY G2 special LED programming card, which is supplied separately, is easy to set up.
DESCRIPTION AND FUNCTION OF THE REGULATOR
- Controller equipped with a high-performance 32-bit ARM M4 microprocessor with a clock frequency of up to 72 MHz; is compatible with most AC motors.
- Suitable for the vast majority of AC motors powered by 3-6S LiPo / Li-ion / LiFe accumulators.
- Special microprocessor power stabilizer for high immunity to noise and control loss.
- Optimized steering technology significantly improves gas response and efficiency of power stage control, reducing controller temperature.
- Powerful switching power stabilizer with BEC output voltage adjustable to 5.2, 6.0 or 7.4 V and 8 A continuous load and 20 A peak. BEC is separate from the other circuits of the controller, it can maintain correct operation even when the power board burns with the MOSFET transistors of the controller.
- Normal / Soft / Very Soft start modes are suitable for normal propeller aircraft as well as bladed models. <" / li>
- Simple programming and setup using a transmitter or LED FOXY G2 programming card.
- A special programming cable for connecting the controller to the LED programming card allows the user to program the controller at any time, anywhere (for details, refer to the FOXY G2 LED programming manual for details).
- The Normal / Proportional / Reversing modes (especially reverse mode) can effectively reduce landing after landing.
- A range of protection functions: start protection, thermal protection of the controller, thermal protection of capacitors, overload protection, overcurrent protection, protection against abnormal supply voltage and loss of control signal effectively extend the life of the controller.
- Gas range calibration for perfect adjustment of the control signal from your RC kit.
- Type of brake: Brake off, normal brake (with braking intensity adjustable in 7 levels), proportional brake (control with throttle: 0-20% throttle deflection corresponds to 100-0% of brake, 20-100% driver deflection corresponds to 0-100 % of gas), reversing (enables reversing of engine running via another channel with switch).
- Brake force: Brake force is adjustable from Level 1 to Level 7 for "Normal Brake" mode.
- Motor disconnection mode: Soft shutdown: The controller gradually reduces power to 50% of full power within 3 seconds of activation of the voltage protection. Hard Shutdown: The engine is immediately shut down.
- Number of LiPo cells: We recommend manual setting for 100% reliable operation of voltage protection. The controller automatically calculates the number of cells connected to the battery according to the "3.7V per cell" rule if you select automatic detection.
- Voltage protection: The threshold voltage level is adjustable between 2.8-3.8 V / cell; protection can also be completely disabled.
- BEC voltage: BEC voltage stabilizer voltage is adjustable to 5.2 V, 6.0 V or 7.4 V <" / li>
- Start-up: Normal start-up, Soft start (slow start for engines with large propellers, transmission or smaller blowers), Very soft start (with very slow start for engines with large propellers, gearbox or 90 mm blowers).
- Timing: Adjustable in the range of 0-30 °.
- Direction of rotation: Clockwise / counterclockwise.
- DEO Freewheel: This feature can be turned on or off; it can bring better linearity or smoother gas response.
CONTROLLER PROTECTION FUNCTIONS
- Startup protection: The controller measures the engine speed during start-up. If the speed stops increasing or the gain is not stable, the controller evaluates it as an incorrect start. If the gas is less than 15% at this time, the regulator automatically attempts a new engine restart; if the gas is more than 15%, you need to pull the gas switch down completely to re-start the engine.
- Thermal protection of the controller: The motor will "stutter" if the temperature of the controller exceeds 110 ° C, indicating that the thermal protection has been activated. If the throttle control at that point is lower than 60%, the "throttling" will disappear and the controller will supply the power corresponding to the gas position. If you move the gas above 60%, "snapping" will reappear. The temperature of the controller must not exceed 70 ° C when it is switched on, otherwise the engine can not be started.
- Protection against loss of gas signal: The controller immediately turns off the engine if the signal is missing for 0.25 seconds to avoid even more damage and the risks of a rotating rotor or propeller. Once a normal signal is received, the controller resumes normal operation.
- Overload protection: The controller shuts off the engine or automatically restarts when its load suddenly increases to a very high value. <" / li>
- Overcurrent protection: The controller immediately turns off the motor if the peak current consumption exceeds the maximum allowable value; then restores the normal function. Then, if the current consumption still exceeds the maximum allowable value, the motor is switched off completely.
Tip: When calibrating the controller for the first time, first calibrate the gas range as instructed. It is only then that the controller can be used and other parameters can be set using the transmitter or LED of the programming card.
| Use|| Airplane, Helicopter|
| Type|| alternate|
| Continuous current [A]|| 80|
| Max. peak current [A]|| 100|
| LiXX cells|| 3 - 6|
| BEC voltage [V]|| 5.2 - 7.4|
| BEC current [A]|| 8|
| Length [mm]|| 69.8|
| Width [mm]|| 34.6|
| Height [mm]|| 19.2|
| Weight [g]|| 92|
| Regulation|| one way|
| Brake|| Yes|
| Input for sensors|| No|
| Programmable|| Yes|