Programmable new generation (G2) microprocessor controllers for Brushless, Sensorless Sensors designed with state-of-the-art semiconductor technology. Compared to the first generation, they offer easier and clearer programming with a transmitter and a really easy and quick set-up with the new RAY G2 LED programming card (sold separately). It is used to control the speed of alternating electric motors in recreational aircraft models when powered by NiCd / NiMH and LiPo / Li-ion batteries. They are equipped with a powerful switchable SBEC power stabilizer to provide power to the receiver and servo from the battery.
DESCRIPTION AND FUNCTION OF THE REGULATOR
- Extremely low internal resistance thanks to the new generation of power MOSFET transistors.
- Suitable for the vast majority of AC motors with 2-6S LiPo / Li-ion or 5-18 NiCd / NiMH batteries.
- For power from NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, Li-ion batteries
- Switched power supply stabilizer BEC 6.0 V with load capacity up to 5 A.
- Adjustable timing for optimal adaptation to the engine.
- Adjustable voltage protection - Motor disconnects when the supply voltage drops.
- Safe switching (prevents start-up of the engine).
- Overload protection (when the temperature reaches 110 ° C, the controller limits power).
- Automatic gas withdrawal at loss of control signal.
- Smooth linear gas regulation.
- Simple programming and tuning with transmitter or LED RAY G2 programming card.
- Gas range calibration for perfect adjustment of the control signal from your RC kit.
- Programmable brake (Off - On).
- Optional type of accumulator (Li-poly or NiCd / NiMH).
- Adjustable way to disconnect the motor when the supply voltage drops (power reduction or immediate disconnection). <" / li>
- Adjustable motor voltage cut-off voltage - Voltage protection against over-discharge of accumulators. (Lithium battery: 2.85 V / cell, 3.15 V / cell, 3.3 V / NiXX battery: 0% / 50% / 65% of the initial voltage value)
- Resetting the controller settings to the factory default settings.
- Adjustable timing - to increase efficiency and optimize engine adaptation - Low (3.75 °), Medium (15 °), High (26.25 °)
- Adjustable soft start for gearbox and helicopter engines in three stages: Normal (300 ms) / Soft (1.5 s) / Super soft (3 s).
CONTROLLER PROTECTION FUNCTIONS
- Startup protection: If the engine does not spin within 2 seconds after the gas has been added, the controller disconnects the engine.
- Thermal protection: If the temperature of the controller exceeds 110 ° C, the controller will limit the output power.
- Gas signal loss: The controller limits power if the signal is missing for 1 s; signal missing for more than 2 seconds will cause the motor to be completely disconnected.
Tip: When calibrating the controller for the first time, first calibrate the gas range as instructed. Only then can the controller be used and set other parameters using the transmitter or the RAY G2 programming card LED.
| Use|| Airplane, Helicopter|
| Type|| alternate|
| Continuous current [A]|| 60|
| Max. peak current [A]|| 80|
| NiXX cells|| 5 - 18|
| LiXX cells|| 2 - 6|
| BEC voltage [V]|| 6|
| BEC current [A]|| 5|
| Length [mm]|| 77|
| Width [mm]|| 35|
| Height [mm]|| 14|
| Weight [g]|| 63|
| Regulation|| one way|
| Brake|| Yes|
| Input for sensors|| No|
| Program" able|| Yes|