The chassis is 1/14 scale with two axle drive. The body of the car is of the desert special type. The chassis is completely assembled in the package, so you only need to unpack the car from the box and start driving. The chassis is designed in a racing style, so in addition to riding just for fun, you can come with it not only to our Open Challenge Prague races and compete in the hobby buggy category. Another parameter that beginners will appreciate is the maintenance-free design of the car, which can withstand all collisions and car accidents. Compared to its DC version, the model is equipped with aluminum damper towers.
The EMB-DTH-LIPO chassis is equipped with a high- quality waterproof 35A regulator from Hobbywing. The AC motor ES28 4500kv 2840 takes care of the drive .
Turning is ensured by a small digital Batan D115F servo .
The FS G4P 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver set is used for control .
All you have to do is put the batteries in the transmitter, charge the drive battery and you can go off-road or straight to the races. We believe you will be satisfied with this buggy.
Key features of the model:
- driving force distributed between the axles by a central cardan
- metal pears turning the drive wheels of axle differentials
- big bore aluminum liquid shock absorbers with screw spring overvoltage
- electronics in the model from the world number one company Hobbywing
- a light, comfortable radio with a wide range of settings
- fast charger with a charging current of 1.5 A
- chassis made of quality 7075 aluminum
- shock absorber towers made of quality 7075 aluminum
- scale: 1/14
- length: 360 mm
- width: 210 mm
- height: 135 mm
- wheelbase: 225mm
- weight: 1 kg (including battery)
- electric drive: AC
- gear ratio: 8.23
- radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- battery: Lipo 7.4 V 2000 mAh
- maximum speed: 60 km/h
- fully assembled model including fitted accessories
- 2.4 GHz RC transmitter
- Lipo 7.4V drive battery (2000 mA/h)
- mains fast charger for Lipo 2-3S batteries (charging current 1A)
To get it up and running you'll need:
- 4 AA pencil batteries for the radio