Programmable microprocessor controller for brushless motors without sensors ( "brushless, sensorless") designed by taking advantage of the most advanced semiconductor technology with excellent usability features while maintaining a very simple and user-friendly service. Serves to control the speed of AC motors in recreational model aircraft to power NiCd / NiMH and Li-poly / Li-ion. It features a powerful switching BEC power stabilizer providing power the receiver and servos, battery. For easy adjustment controller is a special LED programming card Hobbywing, which is available separately.
DESCRIPTION AND FUNCTION CONTROLLER
- Extremely low internal resistance, thanks to a new generation of power MOSFET transistors.
- Suitable for the vast majority of aircraft brushless motors with power from the battery 2-4S LiPo / Li-ion or Article 5-12. NiCd / NiMH.
- For the supply of NiCd, NiMH, Li-poly, Li-ion
- Switched stabilizer BEC 5.0 V power supply with a load capacity up to 5 A.
- Adjustable timing for optimum adaptation to a given engine.
- Adjustable PCO circuit - disconnect the motor at a supply voltage drop.
- Safe switching (prevents the motor starts at power).
- Overload protection (when the temperature reaches 110 ° C controller performance is reduced).
- Automatic throttle control signal loss.
- Continuous linear control gas.
- Simple programming and adjustment using LED transmitter or programming card Hobbywing.
- Span gas for the perfect adaptation of the web control signal RC set.
- Programmable brake (off - on).
- Optional battery (Li-poly or NiCd / NiMH).
- Adjustable way off the motor when voltage drop (derating or immediate disconnection). < / Li>
- Adjustable threshold voltage for disconnecting the motor PCO - protection against excessive battery discharge. (Lithium battery: 2.85 V / cell. 3.15 V /., 3.3 V / cell. NiXX battery: 0% / 50% / 65% of the initial voltage value).
- Resetting the controller settings to factory default settings.
- Adjustable timing (advance) - to increase efficiency and optimal adjustment of the engine - Low (3.75 °), Medium (15 °), High (26.25 °)
- Adjustable soft start for motors with gear and helicopters in three stages: Normal (300 ms) / soft (1.5 s) / Super Soft (3).
PROTECTION FUNCTIONS REGULATOR
- Protection at start: If the engine will not start within 2 seconds after the throttle, the controller disconnects the engine.
- Heat protection: If the controller temperature exceeds 110 ° C, the controller will reduce the output power.
- Signal loss of gas regulator performance is reduced when the signal is missing for 1 s; signal is missing for more than 2 seconds causes full disconnection of the motor.
Tip: When ever you first turn on the regulator first calibrate the extent of gas according to the instructions. Only then you can use the controller and other settings using the LED transmitter or programming card.
| Use|| Plane, helicopter|
| Type|| alternate|
| Continuous current [A]|| 50|
| Max. Peak current [A]|| 65|
| NiXX|| 5-12|
| LiXX Articles|| 2-4|
| BEC voltage [V]|| 5|
| BEC current [A]|| 5|
| Length [mm]|| 65|
| Width [mm]|| 29|
| Height [mm]|| 10|
| Weight [g]|| 41|
| Regulation|| unidirectional|
| Brake|| Yes|
| Input for sensors|| No|
| programmable|| Yes|