The four-channel SKY RC Q200 2x100W + 2x50W charger has been designed to provide everything you need to charge up to four batteries at the same time "under one roof", including a lightweight, easy-to-use power source. The Q200 allows you to charge and discharge common cell types (NiCd, NiMH, Li-Poly, Li-Ion, Li-Fe, Li-HV, Pb). All the channels are equipped with built-in six-channel balancers for very safe and comfortable charging of lithium batteries .
From the typical 50-100W chargers, it is distinguished by truly intelligent software, which makes it possible to use the functions so far used in "machines" of much higher price categories:
- program for new types of LiHV high-voltage lithium batteries with a terminal voltage for charging up to 4.35 V
- Charging and Discharging Charging and Discharging Charging for Lithium Batteries (allows for more fueling charging for the airplane or brutal overcharging that the "hostesses" want)
- power distribution for dual channels when powered from a built-in power source (if you want to simultaneously charge one or two large capacity batteries and one or two others with a small capacity, you can allocate more power to the A and B resources)
- measurement of the total voltage and voltage of individual cells (for lithium batteries) and off charging / discharging
- measurement of internal resistance of whole set and individual cells (for lithium accumulators)
- micro USB port for PC communication and firmware update
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 lets you control the charger remotely from your tablet or smartphone (iOS and Android) using SkyCharger
- the SkyCharger mobile application has a "SCAN TO GO" feature that allows you to create a unique QR code for each of your batteries that contains all the charging information - then you just have to scan the QR code sticker on the battery and the charger starts charging without any need for adjusting
There is, of course, a socket for temperature sensors in all channels" / p>
Overview of basic functions and parameters
- Input supply voltage 11 - 18 V dc
- Power supply 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- For charging and discharging 1 - 15 NiCd / NiMH cells, 1-6 Li-ion / Li-poly / Li-Fe / LiHV cells or 2-20 V lead-acid batteries
- Adjustable charging current (channels A, B: 0.1 A - 10.0 A / channels C, D: 0.1-5.0 A)
- Adjustable discharge current (channels A, B, C, D: 0.1 A - 2.0 A)
- Max. power for charging channels A, B 100 W / channels C, D 50 W when supplied from a DC power supply, with power from a built-in power supply of max 100 W for A + C and B + D channels (you can set the power ratio for A / C channels and B / D)
- Max. power for 10 watts discharge in all channels
- Automatic charging and discharging mode for NiCd, NiMH with adjustable current limit
- Charging termination with the delta-peak for NiCd and NiMH accumulators
- Lithium and Pb accumulators are charged using the "Constant Current / Constant Voltage"
- Adjustable sensitivity of delta-peak detection for NiCd and NiMH accumulators
- Adjustable terminal voltage for charging and discharging for lithium batteries
- Repeated cyclic charging / discharging or discharging / charging operations for NiCd and NiMH accumulators up to 5 cycles
- Three charging modes for lithium batteries - fast charging, charging with balancing and storage charging / discharging
- Choice of charging with or without balancer
- End charging when the set time, charge charge or cut-off temperature is exceeded.
- Memory for 10 charging / discharging programs for each channel.
- Total voltage measurement of the kit and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- Measuring the total internal resistance of the kit and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- Socket for temperature sensor
- Power USB 2.0" port 5 V / max. 2.1 A for powering tablets, smartphones, cameras,
- Micro USB port for PC communication, charger firmware update
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 wireless remote control charger from your tablet or iOS and Android smartphone with SkyCharger the range is about 10-20 m in the open air
- SkyCharger's mobile application has the "SCAN TO GO" feature, enabling each of your batteries to create a unique QR code that contains all the charging information
- Backlit color LCD display with easy and clear menu and parameter display during charging / discharging
- A number of warning text messages are contributing to safe operation - incorrect input voltage, poor wiring, unsuitable battery or condition, incorrect polarity at output
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
- Two fans for forced cooling.
- Compact plastic cabinet, small size
- Built-in power supply.
The charger is equipped with a JST-XH service jack on both channels, the adapters for the JST-XH system are included with the charger kit.
You can purchase a temperature sensor to measure the temperature of the charged / discharged batteries.
Note: When charging lead-acid accumulators, the charger uses a terminal voltage of 2.40 V / cell - this is why it is suitable for charging classic lead-acid batteries and rechargeable gel batteries. To charge gas-tight gel batteries that can not be charged at more than 2.30 V / cell, do not fit.
The charger kit includes: Q200 charger, power cord, 4x charging / supply cable 12V 4mm banana / XT60, 2x 4mm charging cable for bananas / free ends, 4x JST-XH lithium (2-6s) instructions.
Tip: You can easily update to the latest version of the Q200 by updating the firmware." In the "Download" section, you will find an appendix to the instructions for charging with SkyCharger, "SCAN TO GO", firmware update, and other useful information.
| Input Voltage (Car Battery - DC) [V]|| 11 - 18|
| Input Voltage (AC - AC) [V]|| 100-240|
| Charging current (Channels A, B) [A]|| 0.1 - 10|
| Charging current (channels C, D) [A]|| 0.1 - 5|
| Discharge current (channels A, B, C, D) [A]|| 0.1 - 5|
| Number of channels|| 4|
| NiCd [Article]|| 1 - 15|
| NiMH [Article]|| 1 - 15|
| Li-Pol [Article]|| 1 - 6|
| Li-Ion [art.]|| 1 - 6|
| Li-Fe [Article]|| 1 - 6|
| Li-HV [Article]|| 1 - 6|
| Pb [article]|| 1 - 10|
| Balancer|| Yes|
| Charge power (Channels A, B) [W]|| 100|
| Charge power (channels C, D) [W]|| 50|
| Discharge power (Channels A, B, C, D) [W]|| 10|
| Balancing current [mA]|| 200|
| Output voltage (USB output) [V]|| 5|
| Output current (USB output) [A]|| 2.1|
| Length [mm]|| 197|
| Width [mm]|| 182|
| Height [mm]|| 71|
| Weight [g]|| 1335|