Raytronic C15 + 50W has been designed with the aim to provide everything you need to charge "under one roof", including an AC adapter and a simple operation. RAYTRONIC C15 + allows you to charge and discharge of normal cell types (NiCd, NiMH, Li-poly, Li-ion, Li-Fe, Li-HV, Pb), the unit has a built-in six-balancer that provides a very safe and comfortable charging lithium batteries. Now you get in the new cabinet profile heatsink for efficient cooling and membrane covered with buttons.
Since conventional 50W chargers differs really intelligent software that enables functions hitherto usual with "machines" much higher price categories:
- program for new types of "vysokovoltových" lithium batteries LiHV End-voltage charging to 4.35 V
- setting up the terminal voltage for charging and discharging of the lithium batteries (allows gentler charging that they like flyers, or vice versa brutal overcharging, who are addicted to "autíčkáři")
- Charge mode selection with or without balancer balancer
- measuring the total voltage and voltage of each cell (for lithium batteries) and outside the charging / discharging
- measure the internal resistance of the whole kit and various articles (for lithium batteries)
- micro USB port for PC communication and firmware update
- micro USB port also allows Wi-Fi module that allows control of the charger remotely from your tablet or smartphone (iOS and Android)
Naturally, there socket for the temperature sensor.
- The input supply voltage of 11-18 V dc
- AC 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- For charging and discharging 1-15 NiCd / NiMH cells, 1-6 Li-ion / Li-poly / Li-Fe / Li-HV articles or 2- 20 V lead-acid batteries
- Adjustable charging current (0.1 A - 6.0 A)
- Adjustable discharge current (0.1 A - 2.0 A)
- Max. power to charge 50 W, 5 W for discharging
- Automatic mode for charging and discharging NiCd with adjustable current limit
- End charging by regulators delta-peak for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- # Pb and Lithium batteries are charged using the "constant current / constant voltage"
- Adjustable sensitivity of delta-peak detection for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Adjustable limit voltages for charging and discharging for lithium batteries
- Repeated cycle operation of charging / discharging or discharging / charging NiCd and NiMH batteries, up to 5 cycles
- Three charging modes for lithium batteries - fast charging, charging with balancer storage and charge / discharge
- Selecting charge mode with or without balancer balancer (after a firmware update to version V1.13 - see section "Downloads")
- Termination charge after the set time, supplied charge or limit temperature.
- Memory for 10 charge / discharge programs.
- Measurement of the total pack voltage and individual cell (for lithium batteries)
- Measurement of total internal resistance sets and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- Socket for temperature sensor
- Micro USB port for communication with the PC, the firmware update to the charger and connect an external wi-fi module for remote control charger from your smartphone or tablet
- Two-line backlit LCD display with simple and clear menu and display parameters during charging / discharging
- The safe operation contributes a series of text messages alert - incorrect input voltage, bad wiring, inadequate or battery status, incorrect polarity on output
- Protection against reverse polarity and short circuit.
- The compact aluminum housing, small dimensions
- Built-in power supply.
When working with lithium batteries have the option to charge or discharge and monitor individual cell voltages and built balancer balances individual cells. The charger is equipped with outlets for service connector JST-XH, a set of other systems can connect via adapters that are sold separately (adapter system JST-EH, which use our batteries RAY FOXY G3 or G2, is part of the charger).
For temperature measurement of charging / vybíjených batteries can purchase a temperature sensor.
Note .: charger for charging lead-acid batteries used end voltage of 2.40 V / cell - for this reason it is suitable for charging conventional lead-acid batteries (car batteries) and gel batteries with a reversible valve. Charging for gas-tight gel batteries, which must not be charged more than 2.30 V / cell, does not fit.
Charger kit includes: charger RAYTRONIC C15 +, Ethernet cable, power cable 12 with alligator clips, a set of charging cables, instructions.
Tip: Older chargers Raytronic C15 can upgrade to the current version firmware update to version V1.13 - see section "Downloads").
| Input voltage (car battery - DC) [V]|| 11-18|
| Input voltage (AC - AC) [In]|| 100-240|
| Charging current [A]|| 0.1 - 6|
| Discharge current [A]|| 0.1 - 2|
| Number of channels|| 1|
| NiCd [Art.]|| 1-15|
| NiMH [Art.]|| 1-15|
| Li-Pol [Art.]|| 1-6|
| Li-Ion [Art.]|| 1-6|
| Li-Fe [Art.]|| 1-6|
| Li-HV [Art.]|| 1-6|
| Pb [Art.]|| 1-10|
| Balancer|| Yes|
| Output during charging [W]|| 50|
| Performance during discharging [W]|| 5|
| Balancer current [mA]|| 200|
| Length [mm]|| 136|
| Width [mm]|| 144|
| Height [mm]|| 45|
| weight [ G]|| 647|