Intelligent charging and discharging SKY RC Ultimate Duo 1400W with built-balancers excels in high output up to 700 watts per channel for all types of batteries (NiMH, NiCd, Li-poly, LiHV, Li-ion, Li-Fe and Pb). The charger is designed for lead-acid battery power from 12 to 24 V (car battery or traction lead-acid battery) or a suitable stabilized AC power (12-30 V / 40 A).
Ultimate Duo 1400W is equipped with a really intelligent, user-friendly software that enables a range of highly useful features and has some welcome news:
- program for new types of "vysokovoltových" lithium batteries LiHV End-voltage charging to 4.35 V
- the possibility of synchronous operation of both channels for charging two batteries of the same type (excellent for charging large batteries composed of two sets with half the number of articles - eg. 2 3S, 2 5S, 6S 2 etc.).
- Programs for charging and storing charge / discharge lithium batteries very small capacity (Micro Charge, Micro Storage) with fine tuning current increments of 10 mA (range 10-500 mA)
- setting up the terminal voltage for charging and discharging of the lithium batteries (allows gentler charging that they like flyers, or vice versa brutal overcharging, who are addicted to "autíčkáři")
- balancer with large capacity (up to 800 mA per channel)
- measuring the total voltage and voltage of each cell (for lithium batteries) and outside the charging / discharging
- measure the internal resistance of the whole kit and various articles (for lithium batteries)
- micro USB port for PC communication and firmware update
Of course there is no lack drawers for temperature sensors.
- The input supply voltage of 11-30 V dc
- For charging and discharging 1-20 NiCd / NiMH cells, 2-8 Li-ion / Li-poly / Li-Fe / LiHV Articles 2 or 24 V lead-acid batteries
- Adjustable charging current (0.1 A - 30.0 A) by 0.1 A or mikronabíjení 10-500 mA increments of 0.01 A
- Adjustable discharge current (0.1 A - 5.0 A)
- Max. power to charge 700 W power supply requires 30 V / 60A per channel, while using less battery voltage is max. power for charging 500W per channel, for discharging 30 watts per channel
- Automatic mode for charging and discharging NiCd with adjustable current limit
- End charging by regulators delta-peak for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- # Pb and Lithium batteries are charged using the "constant current / constant voltage"
- Adjustable sensitivity of delta-peak detection for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- Adjustable limit voltages for charging and discharging for lithium batteries
- Possibility of synchronous charging both channels for charging two batteries of the same type
- Repeated cycle operation of charging / discharging or discharging / charging NiCd and NiMH batteries, up to 5 cycles
- Six charging modes for lithium batteries - normal charging, fast charging, charging with an emphasis on balancing, storage and charge / discharge mikronabíjení, mikronabíjení storage / discharge (always connected with service connector).
- Termination charge after the set time, supplied charge or limit temperature.
- Memory for 10 charge / discharge programs for each channel.
- Measurement of the total pack voltage and individual cell (for lithium batteries)
- Measurement of total internal resistance sets and individual cells (for lithium batteries)
- Sockets for temperature sensors for both channels
- Micro USB port for PC communication and management activities charger Charge Master software and firmware updates charger
- Two two-line backlit LCD display with simple and clear menu and display parameters during charging / discharging
- The safe operation contributes a series of text messages alert - incorrect input voltage, bad wiring, inadequate or battery status, incorrect polarity on output
- Protection against reverse polarity and short circuit. < / Li>
- The compact aluminum housing
- Built-in forced cooling fans
The charger is fitted with a socket for the service connector JST-XH multiaadaptér for the three most systems (JST-XH, JST-EH, ThunderPower / ThunderFlight (TP / FP) is part of the charger.
For temperature measurement of charging / vybíjených batteries can purchase a temperature sensor.
Note .: charger for charging lead-acid batteries used end voltage of 2.40 V / cell - for this reason it is suitable for charging conventional lead-acid batteries (car batteries) and gel batteries with a reversible valve. Charging for gas-tight gel batteries, which must not be charged more than 2.30 V / cell, does not fit.
Charger kit includes: charger Ultimate Duo 1400W, 2 multiple adapters to service connectors lithium packs (2-8s) Systems (JST-XH, JST-EH, TP / FP), 2 charging cable 4 mm banana plugs / XT60, 2 charging cable 4 mm banana / loose ends and instructions.
| Input voltage (car battery - DC) [V]|| 11-30|
| Charging current [A]|| 0.1 - 30|
| Output during charging [W]|| 700|
| Discharge current [A]|| 0.1 - 5|
| Performance during discharging [W]|| 30|
| Number of channels|| 2|
| NiCd [Art.]|| 1-20|
| NiMH [Art.]|| 1-20|
| Li-Pol [Art.]|| 2-8|
| Li-Ion [Art.]|| 2-8|
| Li-Fe [Art.]|| 2-8|
| Li-HV [Art.]|| 2-8|
| Pb [Art.]|| 1-12|
| Balancer|| Yes|
| Balancer current [mA]|| 800|
| Length [mm]|| 200|
| Width [mm]|| 150|
| Height [mm]|| 55|
| Weight [g]|| 1220|